The Kenyan Nomad

The Kenyan Nomad

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Purple Haze: Rugby at Sewanee

Despite being Kenyan, I've never really had much interest in rugby before. Going to Sewanee changed that though; while I still don't completely understand the game (derp), I appreciate a sport well played, and our team certainly lives up. All bias aside, despite rugby being a club sport at the school, the Sewanee rugby team is really, REALLY good, and has had a couple of undefeated seasons. Coincidentally, the team captain next year graduated from a Kenyan high school
I try make a point of going to the games as often as I can, and sometimes manage to drag Bob (my camera) along. While I've got lots of pictures of the team on my computer, I thought I'd put up some here.
(These are all unedited, and some were taken on a foggy day.)






















No comments:

Popular Posts